Hello and welcome, The American Express is one of the oldest financial and banking institutions in the world. The primary business of the company is their AMEX cards, including their credit cards, prepaid cards, etc. Do you want to know details about American Express company cards and how to confirm and activate to use them, go through this article?
About American Express
American Express Company is a multinational corporation with one of the best financial services. It is headquartered at 2000 Vesey Street (American Express Tower) in New York City. Established in 1850, this financial service corporation is one of the known stock market index names among 30 other components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. American Express is considered a renowned name in financial and banking business services related to the charge card, credit card, and other traveler’s cheque.
What does card confirmation mean?
Any card can only be used after confirming it online or by phone. The confirmation means to successfully admit your details and to activate your card to use. The confirmation process is very easy. There are two ways to confirm your card: through the website or over the phone.
How to confirm your card online
- Check whether your device has proper internet access and browse to the official website address to confirm your card http://www.americanexpress.com/confirmcard.
- You will be redirected to the above interface by clicking on that link.
- Here, you have to enter your credit card details – 18 digit Card number and 4 digit Card Id number and then click on “Confirm”.
- Now, login to your American Express accounts to check.
- If you have an account already, use your username and password as login details and get verified. If not, start the account creation process and open an account.
- After creating an account you will be redirected to confirm page and then continue.
- This marks your card confirmation in an online way.
How to confirm card over the phone
To confirm your American Express card over the phone, all you need to do is to dial and connect to card activation toll-free hotline number: 1-800-362-6033
- Dial and connect to the toll-free number first.
- You will be connected to a customer service executive from American Express Company.
- The executive will ask you which card you want to activate, answer it promptly and specify the card type.
- They will ask you the card details to confirm your card. The details would be your issued card number and ID number but not CVC, so tell them the details.
- Now, they will confirm your card. Once it is verified and your card will be confirmed and activated to use.
- Credit card: 1-800-528-4800 (24/7)
- Pay a bill: 1-800-472-9297 (24/7)
- Cash advance: 1-800-227-4669 (24/7)
- AMEX Prepaid: 1-866-207-7970 (24/7)
- Customer care : 18009540559 (US) ; 1801-449-4019 (Outside US)
well, that is all about how to confirm your American Express card and related information. We hope the details are helpful to you. Get the support of utilizing credit card 24*7 in different shops and other services with benefits from American Express. Thank you for this article as your guide.