About the Agency and the Survey
The USPS (United States Postal Service) is a postal service agency provide its services in the United States and associated states. USPS is authorized by the United States Constitution. Benjamin Franklin was appointed as the first postmaster general in 1775. Later in 1792, the Post Office Department was created. Initially, it is was elevated to a cabinet-level department and later transformed into the United States Postal Service as an independent agency. The agency is headquartered at Washington, DC. It serves both households and business, delivers millions of letters and packages each day.
USPS put its efforts in receiving customer satisfaction reviews through the Retail Customer Experience program and Surveys.USPS postal survey experience is an online customer satisfaction survey, that invites its customers to share their views and opinions on the services provided. The customer’s feedback is really very important for the betterment of the services. This survey is through digital means, the customers can provide their feedback on the official website, customers can find the web address is circled on their receipt. Customer’s participation and their experience or feedback are important to the agency to know what needs to be improved. You will also receive a coupon good for 20% off an eligible item at USPS online store as a reward for your participation.
How to participate in the Survey
Participation in the survey is a simple and easy process. Here in this guide, we will instruct you to learn how to participate and this really helps if you are participating for the first time. The first thing it is always better to know the terms and conditions of the survey before participation.
Terms and conditions :
Below are the conditions and rules that are to be followed to participate in the survey and stand to win the rewards.
- The participant must be a legal resident of the United States of America.
- Must be 18 years old or above to access and participate in the survey.
- Must not be an employee working for USPS.
- An operating device with internet access is required.
- Should have purchased or ordered anything at the local post office of USPS.
- The recent receipt of USPS is necessary in order to access the survey.
- Must take the survey within a week after your recent visit to USPS.
- Only a single offer or validation code can be used by a person at a visit.
- The validation code received would valid only for 30 days and must redeem before the last date.
Step-wise instructions :
Following are the step-wise instructions to be followed after gathering your requirements and meeting the eligibility criteria to participate :
- Connect your operating device to the internet and open a browser.
- Browse to the official website of USPS Experience Survey or click here http://www.postalexperience.com/pos
- You will get to see the above interface after browsing to the above website. Chose the language of your choice first, then click NEXT.
- After that, you will be asked a zip code. It is a 5 digit number present on your receipt.
- Enter the zip code and click on NEXT.
- Then in the next interface, you have to enter the transaction date present on your receipt.
- After that you will be proceeded to a new interface, here your survey will actually begin.
- Answer all the questions asked in the survey. The user is asked to rate the recent visit to USPS, the accuracy of the order details, rate the quality of service from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied.
- The user can also list any problems or issues faced, Answer all the questions genuinely and submit the postal survey.
- After the successful submission, the user receives a validation code. Take down this validation code and you can redeem it by showing it to the staff on your next visit to USPS.
- Make sure that you check the validation date of the code received, It may valid for 30 days and must redeem before the time frame.
USPS Customer Support :
The users in case they had any queries, they can contact the customer support team of USPS. The will surely try and help you out. The toll-free customer care number is 1-800-275-8777. The official website of USPS is https://www.usps.com/
Participation in the USPS Experience Survey really doesn’t take much time and an easy process. Your feedback really means much for the betterment of the USPS, providing the best in services and also reward you with coupons for participation in the survey as you are the one helping.
We hope that this guide helped you in providing the data about the company and the information about the survey and instructing you the process to be followed to participate in the survey. We anticipate that you successfully participate and win a reward, Thank you.