Have you visited a Walgreens recently? Then you might want to share your experience at the store and give feedback about the products and services of Walgreens. Here in this article, we will provide you the details of the Walgreens survey and guide you on how to participate in the survey to give your feedback to the company and you can also stand to win rewards for your participation.
Walgreens is an American company operates a chain of pharmacy stores in the United States. It mainly focuses on filling prescriptions, health information, health and wellness products as well as photo services. It was founded in the year 1901 by Charles Rudolph Walgreen in Chicago, Illinois. It runs over 8,200 stores across the U.S., Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. It is headquartered at the Chicago suburb of Deerfield, Illinois.
About the Walgreens Survey
Walgreens Listens is an online customer satisfaction survey conducted officially by Walgreens. The company gives a chance to the customers of Walgreens to give sensible feedback about the quality of products as well as services. The company values your time and feedback, so it rewards its customers for participation in the survey. Customer’s feedback is so valuable as that helps the company to develop more and overcome drawbacks and provide services that customers want to seek.
Walgreens Survey Rewards
The customers on completing the survey are enrolled in Walgreens sweepstakes. If you are the lucky ones in the sweepstakes draw, you will receive a gift card worth $3000. You will be contacted via your contact details that you provide at the time of the survey. You can use the gift card on your next visit to Walgreens. But, make sure you visit Walgreens before the gift card expires.
Rules & Requirements to enter Walgreens Survey
- The participant must be a legal resident of the United States of America and at least 18 years to be eligible to participate in the survey.
- The participant is supposed to provide valid contact details in the survey.
- Must not be an employee working for Walgreens, as they are eligible to receive survey rewards.
- A recent purchase receipt or bill voucher of Walgreens store with an invitation code to participate in the survey printed on it.
- An operating device with internet access is required to browse and take the survey.
Steps for completing the Walgreens Survey
- Check whether your device has proper internet access and browse to the official survey website, in case you don’t know the website address then click on this link Walgreens Survey portal.
- Select your preferred language between English and Spanish.
- Then you have to enter Survey number, Password and Time of your visit to the store in provided fields. The information to be entered is present on the receipt itself and click on “Start” to proceed.
- Now here you will be asked questions regarding your experience at the store and products. Answer all the questions genuinely and give your feedback.
- In the end provide your personal and contact details and you will be entered into Walgreens sweepstakes.
- Customer Service Number:
- 1-800-925-4733, 1-877-250-5823
- Corporate Inquiries:- 1-847-914-2500
- Customer Relations:- 1-800-925-4733
We have provided all the useful details about the Walgreens survey and how to participate in the survey. We hope that the given information is helpful to you for your participation in the survey. We anticipate that you take the survey and stand to win the rewards from Walgreens. Thank you for choosing our article as your guide, have a nice day.